Welcome to Famly! We’re really excited to have you on board and look forward to working with you and your setting. We’re the Customer Success team here at Famly and we’re responsible for all onboarding, training and general customer support. Within the team, we’re each responsible for different areas so you’ll interact with different people depending on what you need help with.
1. Customer Support - Support hours: 8am - 4pm
We have a team of Customer Support Specialists who manage all incoming support on a daily basis. If you have a quick question or something’s not working right with your Famly platform, then one of our supporters is here to help.
You can get in touch either through email or chat.
Chat: select the little question mark and click the “Write us” button and you can start a direct conversation with us from there
2. Customer Success
We have Customer Success Specialists who manage your onboarding and training. Their overall goal is to work with you on business goals and to help you get the most value out of Famly. If you need to better understand a feature or part of the platform, we encourage you to message us to schedule a call or to schedule a call directly using this link: calendly.com/ukfamly.
3. Famly Resources
We have a number of resources to help support you with Famly.
- Use the question mark in the top right hand corner of Famly to access all Help Resources.
- The Famly Community: We’ve created an online Community where you can request product features, interact with our Product Managers and discuss industry topics with other Famly users.
- The Famly Help Centre: Our Help Centre is full of relevant articles and useful answers to your questions. There’s info for both managers, practitioners and parents in there and you can either use this link or access the Help Centre in-app: https://community.famly.co/hc/en-gb
- Question mark icons in the app: You will find blue question marks in certain parts of Famly. Click these to find out more about the feature.
- Famly blog: You may have already seen our blog where you’ll find the latest articles and interviews with industry experts: https://famly.co/blog/
- Customer newsletter: Sign up for our monthly newsletter here to keep up with relevant releases and news from the Famly