To get an overview of the child attendance, your child's nursery may send out a holiday RSVP request - this could be over a summer or Christmas holiday period.
Once the nursery has set up a holiday period, it will be visible to you in the News Feed and on your child's profile. You can freely choose, which of the two options, you want to use when replying to a holiday period:
If you want to respond to a holiday period in the News Feed, click on the green button ‘Report Holiday’ in the post.
This window will appear:
You can see the deadline for replying and whether you have provided your feedback yet. To register holiday do as follows:
- Mark the days that your child is on holiday
- To mark holiday for a full week, click on the question mark next to the week. The question mark will change into a tick
- To mark individual holiday days, click on the week to expand the week days. Click on the question mark next to the day you want to mark as a holiday day.
- The status of the selected day(s) will change from ‘Not on holiday’ to ‘On holiday’:
- When you are done registering holiday days, finish off by pressing ‘Send Reply’ at the bottom of the ‘Holiday RSVP’ window.
- You will see that your feedback is registered both in the post in the News Feed and on your child's profile: