The Document app can be found in your Apps section. Once in the app you have two options, to Add a Folder or a File.
Adding a folder
- Click Add -> Folder
- Fill in the title of the folder you want to create
- Finish off by clicking on ‘Add Folder’
- Now a folder will be visible in the overview
Adding a File
- Click Add -> File
- Fill in the title of the document you want to upload and add a description if desired
- Click ‘Choose file’ and select the document you want to upload. You can upload Word and PDF-files.
- Now a document is added to the overview
- If you want to move a document to an existing folder, click the "..." on the right end of the document row and click move. You are then given the Folder options to choose from. Select a Folder and click 'Move to Folder'.
- You also have the option to delete a document by clicking the same "...".
Although "Documents" can be accessed from both computer, iPad/tablet and smartphone, we recommend using a computer to upload new documents into the app.