Parental Permissions can be found in your Apps section. The app enables you to create and send permission slips to parents directly in Famly.
- To get started, Click 'New' in the top right corner
- Next, fill out eh fields shown. It's best to formulate the Permission name as a question, that way when the parents answer Yes or No, it is easy to understand
- Choose the recipients e.g. all children, a specific group or a single child
- Next, add a more detailed description if necessary
- You can also add a file as an attachment
- Finish off by clicking ‘Create’
The permission will show up on the child's profile for the parents to answer.
Once the permission has been sent out, you have the ability to create a new list of permission responses in the List app. Permissions are available both as a filter found on the bottom left side of the page or as a column on the top right.
If "All Children" are chosen as recipients, then all future children will also automatically receive the permission without you needing to create or send it again. The details of a permission cannot be edited once created. This is because a parent is often giving consent to the exact permission that has been sent to them, they may not have the same response should the permission be edited.