PLEASE NOTE: there are two steps to making a price change, it will not come into effect until both of these are completed.
- Input your new prices and the date they come into effect into your Pricing page.
- Schedule plan changes for the children who will be moved onto the new prices (can be done in bulk).
As the steps below entail, you do not need to make new sessions for your new prices:
- First access your Pricing via your Settings
- Select the Session, Product or Package you would like to adjust
- Click on the 3 black bars in the top left corner of your selection
- You will see the following screen:
- Select Schedule change BEFORE changing the prices
- Select a start date from which you would like the changes to come into effect. This date cannot be changed once saved.
- Enter the new prices and settings for the your pricing group(s)
- Click the green Save button
If you have scheduled a price change, as shown above, you presumably want children's plans to pick up the new prices from this date.
To save you going into each child's plan individually to schedule a change, you can bulk update your plans to pick up any changes you've made to your session, product or package settings including changes to price and chargeable days. The link below explains how to update your plans in bulk.
When a schedule change is complete, it will look like the one below.
*IMPORTANT: If you add additional children after you have bulk scheduled changed plans, with start dates before the price change date, you will need to manually schedule change their plans on the price change date to pick up the price changes.