With Famly, it is possible to filter information by using the ‘Lists’ app to create lists that can be saves as PDFs or CSVs. The Lists app can be found in your Apps section on Famly.
Create a list
- Click on ‘+ Create list’
- Enter a title for the list in the upper left field (Unnamed...)
- You can now add children to the list according to desired specific filters found on the left side of the page. Using the filters on the left will always make your list shorter, as children must fulfil all of the filters you choose on the left in order to appear on the list
- Additionally you can add details columns to the list members by clicking ‘Add Columns’ at the top right corner. Here you can also deactivate or activate already existing columns.
- After you have selected which columns to be shown, click on the green ‘Save’ button. You will then see how the list changes automatically
- When you have created the list you want, click on ‘Save’ in the upper left corner of the screen
- The list is now accessible under ‘Saved lists’ in the 'Lists' app
- When you click on a list, it opens, and you can choose to save and download the list as a PDF or as an Excel/CSV file.
- If any information is changed on a child's profile, the information will automatically be updated in the lists.
Note: In the ‘Lists’ app you will also find a preset telephone list, as well as the evacuation list updating in real time. These are placed under the section called ‘Famly Presets’ in the app.