In order for you to delete a child, do as follows:
- Log on to Famly
- Select the Room the child is registered in and click 'Show'. Or go to 'Setup' and click 'Children' to see a list of children.
- Click on the child in the room overview you want to delete.
- Click on ‘About' tab.
- Then click on the 'Registration & Room Moves' tab.
- Choose the leaving date i.e. the child's last day in the nursery, in the ‘Date’ field. A small calendar will appear, where you can find the correct date.
- Once a leaving date is entered, you'll see a small text field where you can enter the reason why the child is leaving.
- Press ‘Save’
- The child will be deleted from Famly after the registered leaving date