You can add a Payments in 3 ways:
1) via the Revenue and Dept App
2) via the Child's Invoicing tab
3) via the Bill Payers invoicing activity.
- Open the 'Revenue & Debt' app
- Click 'All Invoicing Activity' at the top
- Use the Apply Payment box to type in a child's name, an invoice number or a bill payer's name
- Select the correct bill payer from the list
- Enter the correct details in the box and finish by clicking Add
- The payment is now added to the bill payer's account which will lower the outstanding balance for that bill payer.
You can also add payments from the Invoicing tab of a child's profile by simply clicking +Payment. These payments must be applied to a specific invoice to appear in the Invoicing Activity for that child.
If you do not apply the payment to a specific invoice it will appear in the Account Activity for the Bill Payer. You can view these payments and additional transactions from the Bill Payer Account page by clicking on Bill Payers name.