If your parents receive vouchers to pay for childcare, you can enter them in Famly in two ways:
- If the voucher is a one-time payment, or does not have a reoccurring fixed amount, add them as a normal payment that can be applied to a specific invoice or simply applied to the account.
2. If they are monthly reoccurring fixed amounts you can add them in the voucher section of a Bill Payer's account.
- Go into the Invoicing tab of a child's profile.
- Click on Bill Payers.
- Click Vouchers and New Voucher
- Enter the fixed monthly amount, when you will receive the First Payment, the Last Payment and select either an existing Bill Payer or Create a new Voucher company.
- It is only required that you enter a name, though you are free to enter the additional details and click Add.
- This fixed payment amount will be added to the account on the first of every month and will appear on an invoice as Future Payments.
- The last step is to confirm that you have received the voucher payment. The easiest way to do that is in All Invoicing Activity in the Revenue and Debt app. Use the filter to the left and select Unconfirmed and click each voucher to confirm that payment.