Famly uses Pricing Groups to allow you to charge different rates for different age ranges. Setting up automatic rules gives you the ability to allow children to automatically move up to the next pricing group. This will result in them being charged the correct prices for their age.
- Go to Setup > Pricing
- Click Pricing Move Rules in the top right corner
- Click + New Rule
- Choose the Pricing Group you would like children start in, this is normally your youngest, click Create
- Next, click + New Rule
- Tick the move to the next pricing group option
- Select the pricing group they will move into
- Select a move rule
- Enter when it should happen and click Create
- Repeat this for each pricing group
On the right hand side, you can select a child to see your pricing groups rules in action (see imagine below).
- Go Setup > Plans
- You will need to edit a child's plan, by clicking on their row, selecting Schedule Change and changing the Pricing Group to Automatic. If you receive a locked plan message, simply chose a start date that is after the last invoiced period.
In order for a session to be 'Automatic Pricing Group' eligible it must be available for all your pricing groups. This means entering a price for all pricing groups when setting up the session. This price can be £0 should the session not be normally available for a pricing group. From now forward, as children age, they will be moved into the next Pricing Group according to your specified rule. This will be reflected on the invoices.