Where to find it?
When signed into Famly, click Apps in the menu on the left. Then select ‘Lists’.
Create a list
- Click on ‘+ Create list’
- Enter a title for the list
- You can now add children to the list according to desired specific filters found on the left side of the page.
Additionally you can add columns to the list by clicking ‘Columns’ at the top. Here you can also deactivate or activate already existing columns.
- After you have selected which columns to be shown, click on the ‘Save’ button. You will see how the list changes automatically
- When you have created the list you want, click on ‘Save’ in the upper right corner of the screen
- The list is now accessible under ‘Saved lists’ in the 'Lists' app
- When you click on a list, it opens, and you can choose to save and download the list as a PDF or as an Excel/CSV file.
Info: In the ‘Lists’ app you will also find a preset telephone list, as well as the evacuation list updating in real time. These are placed under the section called ‘Famly Presets’ in the app.