Follow the steps below to set up your Sign In/Out screen on your iPad.
- Open Safari on the iPad
- Enter the following address c.famly.co in the address bar where you normally type a website address and click 'Go'
- The app opens and the following screen appears:
Before logging in:
You have to add the app to your home screen. This is done in the following way:
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner forming a little square with an arrow
- Select ‘Add to home screen’
- A small window opens, where you can change the app name, if you like
- Click ‘Add’. Now the Sign In/Out app is accessible from your home screen (called Famly Signin)
Activate the app by logging in
- Find the new ‘Famly Signin’ icon on the home screen and click to open it
- Choose language at the bottom of the page.
Now you can log in with a unique password for your setting. The password can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log into Famly
- Go to ‘Apps’ in the left menu
- Click on the ‘Sign In/Out’ app.
- At the bottom of the page the password appear in a black box (this will change daily)
- Use the password to login
- Now you can see an overview of the classes and staff in your setting
- The Sign In iPad has now been successfully activated
If you don't want certain classes to be shown on the sign in/out screen, you can deselect them. Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Sign In/Out’ app on the home screen
- Select settings (the wheel) in the upper right corner
- Enter the setting's unique password
Go to Apps - Sign In/Out app - scroll down to the bottom and enter the code in the black box
- Uncheck the classes you want to hide and press ‘Save’